1 1/4 pounds ground turkey
1 onion, chopped
1 large eggplant, cubed
28 ounces crushed tomatoes
1 green pepper, diced
1 red pepper, diced
3/4 cup bread crumbs
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 13" x 9" baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Spray large nonstick saucepan with cooking spray; heat. Add turkey, onion, and garlic. Cook, stirring as needed, until turkey is browned and onion is softened 5-6 minutes.
3. Add eggplant, tomatoes, peppers, bread crumbs, and basil; bring to a boil stirring as needed.
4. Transfer mixture to baking dish. Bake uncovered 45-50 minutes.
5. Uncover, sprinkle with cheese and bake until cheese is lightly browned, about 15 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.