- 2 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 3/4 pound shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 large container whipped cream cheese
- 3/4cup mayonnaise
- 1 can artichokes, drained
- 1 tbls. Parmesan cheese
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- Few shakes of hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In the food processor, pulse the garlic and peppers; add the Monterey Jack cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic.
- Add the artichokes and pulse lightly, so you still have some pieces.
- Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned. Serve warm.